In order to be effective in their responsibilities as members of the Parish Finance Council, members should have a love of Christ and the Church, its mission, and develop a thorough understanding of the parish’s mission, goals, parishioners, and other resources. A Finance Council, composed of members with the appropriate expertise and possessing a love for the Church and its mission, can provide the pastor valuable advice and assistance in the execution of his parish financial administration duties. It is the pastor’s responsibility to give the members appropriate background and enrichment so they can carry out their duties. There are several Canons that address the administration of parish goods that serve as guides to a pastor and the Finance Council.
- Canon 537 introduces the Parish Finance Council as a mandated body having an advisory and consultative role with the pastor.
- “Each parish is to have a finance council which is regulated by universal law as well as by norms issued by the diocesan bishop; in this council, the Christian faithful, selected according to the same norms, aid the pastor in the administration of parish goods with due regard for the prescription of canon 532.”
- Canon 532 In all judicial matters, the parish priest acts in the parish, in accordance with the law. He is to ensure that the parish goods are administered in accordance with canons 1282 – 1288.
- Canon 537 In each parish there is to be a finance council to help the parish priest in the administration of the goods of the parish, without prejudice to Canon 532. It is ruled by the universal law and by the norms laid down by the Diocese of Toledo.
Our parish Finance Council meets quarterly. If you have any questions, please call the Parish Office.
The Holy Trinity Finance Council members are Jeff Fakult (Chairperson), Kim McGowan (Vice-Chairperson), Alice Teynor, Brian Gernert, Chris Brewer, Randy Bishop, and Mark Halferty.
The Pastoral Council assists the pastor in his leadership role of planning, organizing, and coordinating spiritual and educational programs, as well as other activities within the parish. The council looks at the needs of the whole parish and parishioners and develops and implements a pastoral plan which will promote the common good of the parish. The Pastoral Council is to bring unity and a sense of community in the parish and to coordinate all parish activities in a manner that will best serve the interests of the parish.
Our Parish Council meets monthly. If you have any questions, please call the Parish Office.
The Holy Trinity Pastoral Council members are Steve Bishop (Chairperson), Paul Dornbirer, Bill Kahle, Maureen Sharrock, and Sis Love.
Pasrish Service Team (PST)
The Parish Service Team (PST), formerly known as the Parish Leadership Team (PLT), meets on a weekly basis.
The service team is actively involved in working to create a welcoming, vibrant, and thriving parish. We serve by three cultures:
- Healthy Teamwork
- Active Discipleship
Our core values are Open Hearts, Courageous Dedication, and Contagious Faith.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to a member. We are here to serve you!
- Fr. Fahrbach (Pastor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlene Fox (Holy Trinity Office Manager) – email@example.com
- Sis Love (Holy Trinity’s Parishioner/Volunteer) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Steiner (Business Manager) – email@example.com
- Brittany Baker (St. Joseph Office Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Duryea (St. Joseph Parishioner/Volunteer – email@example.com
- Anissa Tuttle (Principal-Twinned Parish School) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Wurm (Holy Trinity Family & Parish Life Minister) – email@example.com
- Beth Phillips (St. Joseph Family & Parish Life Minister) – firstname.lastname@example.org